Thursday, June 11, 2009

Color Inspiration #54


This post goes out to my mom who has politely asked me on several occasions to post more often. My jump back into blogging begins with a little Color Inspiration.

This challenge was indeed a challenge as I don't usually make cards with such bright colors. I had my heart set on using Stampin Up's Always stamp set as it seems to have been neglected just sitting on my shelf of stamps and I just love the little bird.

I used the colors Taken with Teal, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, and Bashful Blue.

My picture taking skills aren't the greatest, you'll have to trust me when I say this card looks better in real life.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks Rachel, I love the card I think it looks great!!! Looking forward to you blogging .

Jane said...

So pretty!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Cute button and photo corner accents. Fabulous job on the color combo!

It's a good life!
Terri E.