Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday December 8-December 14

It's been a while since I posted a menu for Menu Plan Monday, here it goes

Monday 12/8 Vegetable and chicken soup - this is so good, I'm eating it as I post here, It's just a made up spontaneous soup recipe (carrots, celery, onion, and garlic cooked in a little olive oil, I threw in some baked squash which "melted" into the soup and gave it some thickness, I added a bunch of chicken broth, some spinach and leftover chicken and some salt and pepper to season. YUM!)

Tuesday 12/9 Leftover soup (what else?)

Wednesday 12/10 Frittata


Thursday 12/11 Pizza

Friday 12/12 dinner at a friend's home for a birthday party

Saturday 12/13 Dinner at Outback Steak House (my first time ever on Guam) my wives group is having a big dinner party.

Sunday 12/14 Restaurant leftover- I can never eat a whole plate of food when I go out


Photobucket