Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gorgeous pics of Guam

Yesterday was my last day of class at PIU. The school had a retreat this weekend (I didn't go but I heard all about it) One of the guests was an amazing photographer. I just checked out his blog and he took some pictures of Guam that are AMAZING. Who knew this island could be so beautiful?

The church I attend allowed PIU to have the retreat on their campus so in the pictures you'll see some interior shots of our church.

Anyways go to danfieldsphotographyblog.com and take a look at some pretty awesome photos. The first few posts are pictures of people but if you scroll down you'll see the Guam pics. There are quite a few from Chammorro Village-which happens every Wednesday night.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow, Rach. I checked out those pictures...absolutely beautiful!