Friday, September 11, 2009

long overdue preggo photo



The hubby is gone and unavailable to take my picture. We never got around to having him take a decent picture of me earlier. I tried taking my picture solo in front of the bathroom mirror which is incredibly difficult and doesn't produce a nice picture at all. but a bad picture is better than no picture. This photo was taken at 17 weeks and 4 days.

As of today I am 18 weeks and 2 days.

Perhaps I can recruit my neighbor to take my next picture

Photobucket

3 comments:

beta4U said...

Really, I believe that is a great picture. You look incredibly beautiul there. Although your face isn't totally visible your hair looks amazing and reminds me of a 'Breck shampoo' advertisement.

beta4U said...

oops! I meant "beautiful" - my fingers are sluggish this early in the day and typos are plentiful.

Everyday is a new day said...

Your looking Great!! Im excited!! Love you!