Monday, July 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday June 7 - July 13

It's Monday Already!?

Here's my menu for the week:

Monday 7/7 Chicken Panang (this is a new recipe, my friend is moving and she offered several items from her pantry to me. She gave me some Asian and Thai ingredients along with a recipe for chicken panang. I'm so excited to try some new foods. If this turns out good I'll post the recipe)

Tuesday 7/8 Tacos

Wednesday 7/9 Build your own Wraps (a nice cool, easy meal)

Thursday 7/10 Leftovers

Friday 7/11 Pizza Night

Saturday 7/12 Pasta with Eggplant, Sausage, and Feta (I've made this many times)

Sunday 7/13 Stir fry


go here for more Menu Plan Monday

3 comments:

Everyday is a new day said...

Pizza night is tonight for us. Hey go check out my new post and see what your younger sibblings just did!!

Erica @ Cook Quick Easy Recipes said...

Good menu. The pasta with eggplant, sausage and feta sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing.

Tori said...

RACHEL!!! I dyed my hair RED!!! =O