Friday, August 29, 2008

So sweet!

After work today, I was checking out at the front office when a student came up to me and said here this is for you and she handed me a newspaper clipping. It was a picture of me from when I was in the local newspaper way way back in April, It was a fluke thing I just happened to be at a restaurant at the same time as the paper photographer was taking pictures and asking patrons questions for an article.
I was touched that this little girl had recognized me in the paper and saved my picture all spring and all summer in hopes of giving it to me at school. So sweet, I never remembered my substitute teachers when I was in school.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's probably because you never had any memorable substitute teachers when you were in school. Knowing you and your rapport with the kids explains very easily to me exactly why she remembered you.