Monday, May 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday May 19-May 25

My menu plan is all messed up, last week I attended some evening classes and was provided dinner, Greg happened to work late most nights and ate at work, we only ate one meal together at home last week So I'm carrying over a few meals to this week. (At least I spent less at the grocery store)

Monday May 19 Left Over Fish Tacos This is the best fish taco recipe, I actually just make the sauce and use baked fish filets instead of frying them, I like to serve with lots of cabbage and drizzle the sauce over the cabbage, it's like a Mexican coleslaw. Yummy!

Tuesday May 20 Spicy Chicken Thighs - always a favorite.

Wednesday May 21 Baked Pasta I'm making this for a lunch fund raiser, not the healthiest but I'm sure it will taste good

Thursday May 22 Left Overs Night

Friday May 23 Pizza Night

Saturday May 24 Tuna Melts

Sunday May 25 Soup and Salad

Go here for more Menu Plan Monday

No comments: