Sunday, May 11, 2008

Treats for Sunday School



Today was the last session in the Sunday School class we've been going to. A new class will start up in two weeks. I brought in some scones and muffins to go with the coffee that's brought in by the group leader. I also brought along a basket of peanut butter, jam, and honey. I think is was appreciated by all and I certainly enjoyed making them. My scones were made with golden raisins (a nice twist) and my muffins were topped with walnuts because that's what I had on hand.

I liked going to a Sunday School class and I look forward to the next session, it has not yet been decided if we will do another study on marriage or on Christian growth, whichever is decided we'll be attending.

1 comment:

Tori said...

RACHEL!!!! That was very delightful well....we just had all the family over and it was a blast I wish you were here I still haven't got a chance to mail your card but i'll try my best to asap!!

=]
-Tori