Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday March 17-23

My computer is being tinkered with by Greg, it's all torn apart and it makes me sad to use Greg's computer, it's just not the same. While I wait on my computer to be put back together I may be posting less often.

Monday 17 - To the neighbor's house-whom I just met this last week at the school, and found out we live three houses apart, it will be fun to get to know some of our neighbors a little more.
Tuesday 18 - Sloppy Joes and roasted potato wedges
Wednesday 19 - Burritos and Mexican Rice (Chips and homemade salsa too!)
Thursday 20 - Leftovers
Friday 21 - Homemade Pizza - last week's pizza was super good so it's on the menu again
Saturday 22 - Pasta and chicken cutlets
Sunday 23 - Leftovers

I know it's a sparse menu with a dinner out and two leftover nights. If I don't plan for leftovers our fridge is quickly overfilled and produce goes to waste, because I've bought and planned a little too much.

Check out Organizing Junkie for more great menu plans.

No comments: