Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Clothes Pin Recipe Holder


I recently discovered that my oven hood is magnetic. If you are like me your well loved recipe cards and print outs are wrinkled and splattered with all sorts of food stains. Yesterday, I made a recipe holder to get my recipe cards and printouts off the counter and in a more visible location. I glued a magnet to the back of a standard clothes pin. I than added a little paper tag for cuteness. The clothes pin attaches to my range hood and works really great. I love it! No more messy recipe pages. Now if only I can think of something to protect my recipe books.

For more Tips visit Tammy's Recipes

3 comments:

Dahlia said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Good idea!

-Donna-

Recipe Cards said...

Hello,

Enjoy with this cute, jumbo clothes pin recipe, note holder. It is decorated with a primitive color. Thanks a lot....