Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cookie Coating

I thought of this tip as I was trying to quickly make snicker doodle cookies the other day for a gift. Normally I take balls of cookie dough and roll them around on a plate of cinnamon sugar, I found it much much quicker to dump all the balls of dough in a large zip top bag add in cinnamon and sugar and toss. The cookies were evenly coated in a matter of seconds. My cookie dough was frozen, if you tried this with freshly made cookie dough the balls would stick to each other.

I was so pleased with how this worked, plus the left over cinnamon sugar can be stored in the bag for another use.

Go to Tammy's Recipes for more Kitchen Tip Tuesdays

3 comments:

Candace said...

What a great time saver, thanks!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

What a neat tip! Thanks for sharing! :)

Jamie said...

How clever, that is a great tip! Your snicker doodles are the best!!!