Monday, April 7, 2008

Frogs


Last night, Greg was mowing the lawn and he had a frog jumping along side him, narrowly missing the lawn mower. After he finished mowing the lawn he called me out to see his frog friend which was happily hopping in the drive way. Of course I had to have a picture, especially since this little guy was so domestic and unafraid. We have a large street lamp near our house, at night you can see a dozen of more of these frogs congregate and wait for bugs which are attracted to the light, It's quite a sight. The frogs are quite large, about the size of my fist. I don't mind the frogs as long as I never see one in our house. Critters seem find their way into our house, we've had numerous geckos, a shrew, and a snake, all of which cause a big scene (on my part) when discovered. The last three weeks have been critter free and I haven't seen anything indoors short of a small gecko. Let's hope that our home will remain critter free now that we are settled in.

No comments: