Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bake Sale Containers


I'm contributing to a bake sale fund raiser for the Navy Wife Family Support Group. Some of my baked items are rather gooey and don't really package well in plastic wrap. To maintain the presentation of my peanut butter drizzled chocolate cookies I reused come plastic clam shell food containers which I bummed off from a few coworkers who buy their lunch from the cafeteria.

They look so professional and pretty, plus I reused items that would have sooner been in the trash, works for me.

For more Works for Me Wednesday Tips go to Rocks in My Dryer.

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

That is a really good idea, even for taking something to a friend's house. I'll have to remember to 'save those shells!'
And peanut butter drizzled chocolate cookies sound like heaven!